Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Inbound marketing strategy (2018): Tips for a successful implementation

email marketing high traffic academy

Hubspot User Group Meeting September 2017 - London HUG

Note: You can download the slides from this presentation here.

Great. And can everyone hear me OK? Good Morning Ladies and gentlemen. It is absolutely my pleasure to be here this morning. Feeling very fortunate to get to fly into London on a lovely sunny day and come to this very cool venue. I have to say Kudos to Clwyd for picking such an amazing venue for this morning's event. As you can see on the speaker circuit over at HubSpot, there's a bit of competition to get to come to London to do this Hubspot User Group - HUG. So I'm fortunate that I helped Clwyd and he's done me a solid back by letting me speak to all you guys today. I'm gonna run through some tips that any business can employ to operate a successful inbound strategy today. So we're going to just walk through some Inbound fundamentals. I'm happy for this to be a very discursive session.

Google

No comments:

Post a Comment