Thursday, September 7, 2017

Doing it my way…

email marketing ideas for 2017

How you start your day will make a huge difference to your productivity and its quality.

While most people sit in traffic jams waiting to begin another day’s toil trading their valuable time for money in their office, factory or place of work my day generally starts very differently.

My chosen profession means there is no rush and no one (apart from my wife) pulling my strings. I usually start with a quick review of my goals and updating my objectives for the day, week and month and fitting them around what I want to do in my private life.

Then once I am focused I pick my task for the day which nearly always involves a little fun writing. Today it’s going to be writing ideas for articles, and this is one of them.

Armed with my laptop it’s up to me where I work and in the UK, I have dozens of offices with a view, today it’s on the beach, but no that’s not me sitting on the rock but my view is just as wonderful.

I just unload my portable chair and table from the boot and place them in a position I like. Retrieve my laptop and shade so I can see the screen and a thermos flask of coffee and I am ready.

In such a creative environment, the ideas come quickly such as this short article, and within a couple of hours, as long as the weather stays fine I will probably have written 3 or 4 articles.

I may work on a new email sequence, or just read, or scribble and jot ideas down on my tablet or note book. Generating an income from emails provides me a lot of variety.

If the weather is not so good I work inside, either in my office, sun veranda, or perhaps even a café in my local town.

My point it that I am free to work almost where ever I wish for just a few hours a day and make an excellent living from doing so!

If you have a business or service to promote you’ll make far more through email, and if you’re looking for a standalone freedom business look no further.

If you want to learn more without spending a penny join my [PER] Positive Email Results list – click here….

Please do me a favour and like and share and comment upon this post.

free 7Day  eMail eCourse To Build Your List and Generate Profits!

Sign Up now and get started with the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment