Monday, September 11, 2017

Your Most Important Page

email marketing affiliate programs

Surprisingly, this is also the page that generally receives the least amount of effort which is MADNESS!

Just in case you are unsure of what I am referring to, your squeeze page is just the marketers common name for your landing page or subscription page.

This is the one where your prospects join or add their name to your email list, generally in return for a promise of information or a similar incentive.

It got its name from the fact that the single objective of this essential page is to squeeze the name and email address out of your prospects.

If it fails to sell or convince your prospect on subscribing to your list you won’t generate profit, it’s as simple as that.

Online financial success starts with your SQUEEZE page!

Get this bit right and generating ongoing profit streams becomes much easier.

Many of the marketing agencies I have dealt with would be very happy with an opt-in percentage of 1%-3% which apparently is average.

Personally, I am NOT interested in average!

Most of my squeeze page consistently opt-in my new subscribers at an average of 30%-60% and the reason for this is that I follow three very simple rules which you can adopt also.

Test, test, and then TEST some more.

I keep at it until I am getting consistent high levels of conversions, and nothing less will do.

How to get HIGH conversions?

Capture your prospects attention, offer them something THEY (not you) think is of value, that they both need and want, simple.

Show them how it will benefit them and let them taste the potential success.

A short squeeze page would be nice!

Unfortunately, most prospects need more convincing.

So, from extensive testing I have found the following example to work wonderfully well and even outpulls video messages, the link to an excellent example is below.

I think the reason it is so effective is that its broken into easy to read sections that can be quickly scanned where videos cannot.

From heatmap testing I know that 80% of my subscribers scan the page and then read the first section before subscribing.

Obviously, the length of copy and subheads are a BIG deciding factor.

Here is the link: making money from email…

Subscribing to my [PER] Positive email marketing sequence is a smart action as I will overdeliver on how you can make money from email sequences and campaigns.

I hope to see you inside…

free 7Day  eMail eCourse To Build Your List and Generate Profits!

Sign Up now and get started with the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment