Thursday, April 13, 2017

What To Expect During A Project Discovery Meeting

The project discovery phase is so much fun for me. This is where I sit down for the first time with a business owner and I listen to them talk about their business. Their business is something they love, it’s what they’ve put their life’s work into, and it fulfills them on a lot of levels. They are contributing to something greater than themselves; they’re building their legacy.

Their enthusiasm is contagious.

I learn so much in these meetings, and I get to learn about so many different industries. I am always fascinated.

My objective during the discovery phase of a new project is not simply to be dazzled by a passionate business-owner, however. I’m there to discover the end goal. Does this seem like I’m putting the cart in front of the horse? Allow me to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment